High Fidelity enables you to host your own domain where you can create, add, and edit content and have visitors. We invite you to create your own High Fidelity experience by creating a domain tailored to suit your needs. You can create a domain to host an event, as a place to hangout with friends, or even as an office space.
Throughout this chapter, learn how to set up a domain, secure and host it, and make it accessible to other users.
- Set Up Your Domain
- Secure Your Domain
- Manage Your Domain Assets
- Bake Your Content Using the Oven
- Host Your Domain
- Run Your Domain Using Docker
- Add a Place Name
- Broadcast Your Domain
- Stream Content
- Backup and Restore Your Domain
- Maintain Your Domain
- Best Practices For Hosting Events
- Tutorial: Set Up a Theater Domain
- Tutorial: Syncing Services