Upload Your Items to Marketplace
Learn how to upload items to the Marketplace
Learn how you can upload your items to the Marketplace and be made available to all users in High Fidelity.
If you've created a 3D Model or written a script for a model of a dog to follow your avatar, you can make it available for other users to download.
Currently, we do not have a monetary system. All your items in Marketplace will be free and will have a Creative Commons license.
Let's go through the process of uploading an item to Marketplace!
We're going to upload a model of a water fountain. This process covers three major steps:
- Starting the process of adding the item in Marketplace.
- Using Interface to get the .JSON file.
- Uploading to Marketplace.
Adding an Item to Marketplace
- Go to High Fidelity's Marketplace on the web.
- Log in with your credentials if you haven't.
- The page displays different items available in Marketplace and the various categories they fall under.
- Click on the "+ New Item" button below the categories.
- The page that opens contains details of your item that you can start filling in. Don't upload your model's .fbx file yet.
- Add the name of your model, description, and attribution and license details.