Add Your Item
Once you've completed exporting the entity, you can add it to Marketplace.
Add Your Item to Marketplace
Example, assuming the script URL is "http://mpassets.highfidelity.com/0a5e847a-1e1f-4fb9-9081-a07b216393a5-v1/script1.js"
const MODEL_URL = "http://mpassets.highfidelity.com/0a5e847a-1e1f-4fb9-9081-a07b216393a5-v1/assets/model.fbx";
const MODEL_URL = Script.resolvePath("assets/model.fbx");
- Once you finish replacing all external references, you can upload your asset files.
- Add a preview image. This image should have a minimum resolution of 1478 x 828 pixels.
- Check the box to agree to the Terms of Marketplace and submit by clicking the 'Submit for Review' button.
- Congratulations! Your item has now been submitted for review. You can check under 'My Items' to see if your items were approved to be published on Marketplace. If the item is still being reviewed, you'll see 'In Review' on the top right corner of the item window. We will contact you if any changes need to be made to your submission. Once reviewed, you can go to your profile, and check 'My Items' if your item has been published.
- The Digital Asset Registry has to approve your item. Once your item is approved, you will receive a certificate with edition 0 of your item. If you wish to sell your item, all users purchasing your item will receive subsequent editions of your item.
Editing Your Uploaded Items
Each Marketplace item can be set to one of three status states: Draft, In Review and Active. The status of an item determines which elements can be edited freely and which elements require re-submission and review.
- Draft items can be edited freely by their creators.
- In Review items can be edited freely but because they are actively in review, the reviewer may at any time approve the version most recently submitted. Because of this, it's advisable to make all necessary changes before submitting an item for review.
- Active Active items can be edited to a limited extent without requiring re-submission, but changes to an item's assets or content file will require re-submission for review.
- For models: .FBX and .OBJ
- For images/textures: .JPG, .PNG, and .TGA
- For audio: .WAV (Mono or Stereo or Ambisonic, 16-bit at 24 or 48 Khz)